Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Titleless

I don't have a title or theme to this post, just wanted to put up a few more pictures. The one on top is the swing that Kat & Brody fight over daily. I'm pretty sure they are too big for it now, but they love to swing in it. When I'm pushing Brody I watch the top screws to see if there are signs of loosing or falling. He is getting so big, I'm sure it's going to come crashing down on me. Speaking of which...

...doesn't he look like a little football linebacker here? I'm guessing he may be close to 35lbs? I need to get him weighed. And he's not a gentle giant either. He has really been pushing Kat around lately. Today we had a playdate with Rachael & Taylor and he shoved Taylor to the ground. Luckily she was okay, but we have some manners and lessons to learn around here. Other than that, they had a lot fun playing with Taylor. The three of them play really well together. We even took them to McDonald's for lunch and Kat & Taylor were giggling back and forth in their seats. I think they will grow up to be good friends.


Here is a picture of Kat's new necklace. We got the beads from our friend Jenny (well, actually from her very nice mom!) and I just recently put them on a string. Kat loves to wear them. Brody loves to pull on them while she's wearing them. I have more beads so I need to string a set for Brody. Two of everything, I have to remember that!

6 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Did any of the photos turn out from the cooking decorating? McDonalds was fun and yummy. We have to do that more often.

Jennifer said...

Love the pic of Kat in the swing! You really have an eye for this photography stuff!!!!
Brody and Ethan might be close in weight...its been a while since we weighed Ethan, but I am guessing close to 35 for him too!

jennbecc said...

Great pictures! The swing one is beautiful! I just put our swing up on Craigslist because it didn't sell at the garage sale. The boys never used it. :( Love the bead picture and glad Kat likes them! :)

Jill said...

I'm very impressed Joanna. You already have a 'style' and I love it!!!! Soon you'll be teaching me. I think you have a strong eye for composition. Great work!!! I can't believe how big Brody is!!!

Peggy said...

Great pics! Brandon is a big boy too. You can feel the weight difference. When we are out .. I always rush to Faith's side to get her out of the truck and let Scott carry Brandon. LOL However, Faith is still our bully. She pushes that big boy right off of any riding toy he is on!
We have the beads too! They are a hit:)

Brooke said...

OMG! I love that first pic, precious! You are doing such a great job taking pics.

And the beaded necklace, I forgot about those....now you have me wanting something else!