
Brody got a pair of All Star Converse hand me downs this weekend. This is his second pair and when he wears them he looks so much like a little Greg. If you know Greg, you know he loves his All Stars, they are pretty much all he wears other than flip flops in the summer time. They are so cute on him (Greg too :)) so I had to take them out back and get some pictures. We have been playing a lot out back now that Boris is gone. It was a sad goodbye. But Boris has the best new home now. We get a lot of updates and pictures and you can tell he is loving life. I'm so glad that we were able to find such a great home for him.

A video of Kat saying yellow. This is her new word this week. She doesn't start the word out with an L sound either. I thought most kids did that and I was impressed that it actually sounds like yellow.
I forgot to post this picture earlier. Uncle Gary & Aunt Mary (Greg's side) came to visit. They have moved back to Arizona so we are hoping we get to see them more. They are such a nice couple. I love this picture because Kat just climbed right up and sat between Gary & Grandpa. So I grabbed my camera and she yelled CHEESE!

6 comments:
Once again...your camera is AWESOME. Can you get a photo of Brody and Greg with their shoes on in the same photo? That would be pretty cool. You are getting so good maybe I could pay you a little side cash to take 6 month photos of Landon. What do you think?
How CUTE!! Those are "big boy" shoes:) Always cool to match Daddy.
Kat's voice is so sweet. Good job saying "yellow".
YiPpEe!! What GREAT pictures! I can't wait to get a Rebel and play! That would be cute if you could get a picture of both Greg and Brody in their All Stars. We tried these on the boys before we got the Nikes but they wouldn't walk in them...?? I need to try again next time we need shoes because they are CUTE! Love Kat's "Yellow"...so sweet. Our babies are getting sooooo big!
How cute!!! I love your pics! You really have an eye for taking photos!!!! Brody is so cute in his little shoes!! I agree, you need a father son pic!!
Glad you are having fun in the backyard and glad that Boris is doing well!
Kat's 'yellow' sounds like she should be in the south!!! It was so cute!!!!
Kat is so cute with her yellow!! I'm glad Boris found a great new home and you're able to play outside now! We're playing outside alot more because it's not so stinkin' hot anymore AND they are sooooo much more manageable at this age!! I am really wanting a Rebel now, I can't get over the depth of the pictures!!
Wow. I love the pictures of Brody with those shoes! You're doing awesome.
Good job to Kat for speaking so clearly!!!
Post a Comment