Also, Grandma Polling's birthday is today as well. How cool is that to share a birthday with your son? Happy birthday Cathy/Grandma!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Birthday Boy
Someone is turning the big 4-0 today. I won't name names, I'll just include a bunch of pictures. I had to dig into the archives for these :). He may be 40 today, but he has the heart and spirit of a child (in a very good way :). Not to mention he doesn't even look close to 40 to me. Happy birthday babe - I love you!!
Also, Grandma Polling's birthday is today as well. How cool is that to share a birthday with your son? Happy birthday Cathy/Grandma!
Also, Grandma Polling's birthday is today as well. How cool is that to share a birthday with your son? Happy birthday Cathy/Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Greg is not 40! Really, I would have guessed 30. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Gregggg!!!! It's been a wonderful life so far. You walkin' talkin' Star Wars nerd!
love ya,
Laura, Pres & Connor
Post a Comment