Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Boy

Someone is turning the big 4-0 today. I won't name names, I'll just include a bunch of pictures. I had to dig into the archives for these :). He may be 40 today, but he has the heart and spirit of a child (in a very good way :). Not to mention he doesn't even look close to 40 to me. Happy birthday babe - I love you!!

Also, Grandma Polling's birthday is today as well. How cool is that to share a birthday with your son? Happy birthday Cathy/Grandma!


Greg's favorite thing to do - playing the guitar.

On the streets of Chicago.


Looking dapper in front of our Christmas tree.

Vegas with his mom and sister.


In New York outside of the no longer CBGB's.

Greg's baptism - a different kind of birthday!


His babies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!

2 comments:

Jim and Cindy said...

Greg is not 40! Really, I would have guessed 30. Happy Birthday!

Connor's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Gregggg!!!! It's been a wonderful life so far. You walkin' talkin' Star Wars nerd!
love ya,
Laura, Pres & Connor