Thursday, September 4, 2008

A really good book

Just wanted to share a couple of cute pictures I got of Kat this week. She usually won't stop and say cheese for the camera, too much to do I guess :). She really cracks me up sometimes. Her new thing now is to open the TV stand doors and pull out all of Greg's DVD's. She knows she's not suppose to do it and as soon as I hear the "click-clack" of the door opening I will yell "KAT" and she stops, shuts the door, and looks at me and claps as if to reward herself. She is such a thinker too. She watches so closely when I point out colors or shapes to her, and she can point them out herself when I ask. She even can pick out a few letters from the alphabet if I ask her. I love that she's so studious and curious about everything. I hope she always holds on to that.


And here is just a quick video of Brody playing with Kat. I have some of him tickling her that I will have to upload when I have more time. I love that they can play together and will grow up to be buddies (at least I hope!).

6 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Brody should be nicknamed "One-Eyed Willie". We look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow morning.

Peggy said...

How cute! Kat is so smart! I see the glasses are still a hit:)

Jennifer said...

Love the pics of Kat, she looks like she is really in to that book!! And the video is so cute! I love that Brody is still wearing his one lens glasses!!!!!! SO funny! My boys came running to watch the video too!

stephanie said...

cute pictures!

ella told me first thing that you were her teacher at church. she was SO excited. thanks for loving on her :)

Jill said...

I would be surprised if Kat changes her personality. She will most likely be very intelligent and eager to learn all her life. And it really seems her and Brody are good buddies. You are doing a very very excellent job as their mommy.

Jim and Cindy said...

How precious! They are so lucky to have each other to play with any time of the day.