
I think this pretty much sums up how we feel today! Kat woke up yesterday with a slightly runny nose, nothing too bad. But today she has a full-on cold. We even did a breathing treatment before nap time because it wasn't looking very good. I'm hoping it will be short and Brody won't get it (but history tells me that probably won't happen). I'm thinking of rubber banding Ziploc baggies on their hands for now one when we go out :). I will be so happy when the everything goes in your mouth stage is over. I think we are nearing the end of that, but Kat still feels the need to give new toys a lick. Especially the ones that don't belong to her!

5 comments:
That's crummy! I hope she's feeling better soon and that Brody doesn't get it. Isn't that weird that all of them didn't catch anything at DL? I was sure that they would end up sick.
OH NO!! Many get well wishes coming your way! I know we don't ever expect anyone to be sick in the summer time:) That's a shame.
Awwww. Poor girl! Hopefully summer colds get better faster than winter colds?
Aww! Begin sick anytime is bad, but in the summer where there is so much to do is really bad. I hope Brody excapes without getting anything.
Aww! Begin sick anytime is bad, but in the summer where there is so much to do is really bad. I hope Brody excapes without getting anything.
Post a Comment