
You can tell I don't get out enough when I get really excited about plates! I always thought Kat & Brody would use plates as frisbees so I have been putting off using them. But when I saw some at Target that were on clearance I thought I would give it a try and I'm happy I did. They eat so well with them. I even think they eat more and I'm not sure if that's a coincidence. I like it because I can divide their meal and side dishes up nicely and not just slop it all down on their highchair tray. I still have to be mother hover because when they are done they tend to flip them off their tray. But for the most part they are working out well.
We had a fun day yesterday with the Polling family. Kat & Brody played a lot with Aunt Vicki and the family. Kat showed grandma & grandpa how she can stand on the rocking horse, Brody showed Vicki his stove climbing skills & Brody also played ball with Marc. The next time we will all get together will probably be October which means that K&B will be nearing 2. That is a scary thought to me!


3 comments:
Our plates were frisbees tonight...well not exactly frisbees, but more like...what will happen when I flip this over?
They were so good with them the other day, but tonight not so good....maybe they were telling me they didn't like what was for dinner.
I can't wait until they sit like that like Kat and Brody. Guess I have to keep trying it again and again.
Are those the gerber plates? Those are my favorite ones. I think they eat more on them too? I don't know if I am crazy to think that?
Celia has been a plate/bowl flipper the last few days after eating so nicely for a couple months. Seems a little backwards, lol.
Glad you had a nice visit!
Wow! Their plates and high chair tables look so clean. Must have snapped that one before they got their grub on?!
Post a Comment