Tonight Brody took his first step! It was a small step, but still a step. Greg and I were so excited and got out the camera hoping he would do it again. He didn't, but he did stand for a bit that we got on video. It seems like he has just decided he can do this and every day is either standing a bit longer or walking holding one hand or attempting to standing on his own. I can't wait for tomorrow to see if he does it again!
And here are just a couple of pictures from today that I thought were cute :).
That is so exciting Joanna! He is doing so great! He will be off and running before you know it. I love the pic of Kat, she is just so precious and the pic of Brody, he looks like a little angel posing!!!!
You and Greg are hilarious! Everytime he would go down you could hear you guys go "ohhhhh". He is doing so well! I am so excited for you all! :) Those are adorable pictures of Kat and Brody!!!
YAY BRODY!!!! He's coming right along. It looks like he really enjoys his new found tricks! Those pictures are so sweet too. It's so exciting to watch them learn how to get mobile, isn't it!
WOW -- I'm so excited for Brody! Couldn't you just explode from the excitement at his progress! I love that pic. of him in the kitchen. That is priceless!! Kat looks like such an angel :-)
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
8 comments:
That is so exciting Joanna! He is doing so great! He will be off and running before you know it. I love the pic of Kat, she is just so precious and the pic of Brody, he looks like a little angel posing!!!!
Such cute, cute, cute pictures! Yeah Brody! He's on his way!!!
You and Greg are hilarious! Everytime he would go down you could hear you guys go "ohhhhh". He is doing so well! I am so excited for you all! :)
Those are adorable pictures of Kat and Brody!!!
YAY BRODY!!!! He's coming right along. It looks like he really enjoys his new found tricks! Those pictures are so sweet too. It's so exciting to watch them learn how to get mobile, isn't it!
WOW -- I'm so excited for Brody! Couldn't you just explode from the excitement at his progress!
I love that pic. of him in the kitchen. That is priceless!! Kat looks like such an angel :-)
Congrats Brody! You will be off soon. The other pics are sooo cute. Brody looks like a model posing for that pic, what cuties!
Good for Brody. He looks soooo close. Any day now I bet.
Love the pictures-Kat looks like her daddy in her picture. Brody is "The Thinker" ha ha
Shelly
YAY Brody!! I LOVE that last pic of Brody. So cute!
Post a Comment