We have a couple of puzzles that Kat & Brody like to play with. They love to take the pieces off the board but didn't know how to put them back. Sometimes I catch them laying the puzzle pieces on the board but in the wrong spot. This morning though, Kat was concentrating really hard on it and has figured out where the pieces go. She spent a good part of the morning doing this, you could just see the wheels in her head turning. She would get frustrated when the piece didn't fit (or Brody got in the way) but she keep on working on it. I have a feeling she is going to be the more studious of the two. Whenever I try to teach them a new word or animal sounds, she will watch and concentrate really hard. She is definitely a thinker and likes to learn. Anyway, here is a video of her putting the puzzle together. Sorry, it's a little long.
And here is a picture of K&B in their new shoes. We got these from Preschoolians thanks to the tip from Jill about the 40% twin discount. The shoes are very thin soled which I think will be good for Brody while he's learning to walk.
Isn't it fun to see their little wheels turning? Kat was working hard..I enjoyed watching that! Love all the grunts from Brody! You have some really cute kiddos Joanna!!!! I am impressed that you got them to sit still for the pics of their new shoes!! That rarely happens for us these days!!
So cute! Jacob is our puzzle "doer". He actually watched the video with me and kept saying ball, ball, ball...he saw the ball in the background! Love how Brody grunts too. He's buys with those sounds, isn't he!
That is so good joanna! Seems a little early to be so good at puzzles! I wonder what Brody was talking about? ha ha Those shoes are so cute!!! I love their little legs :)
Joanna, that was awesome watching Brody trying to stand!! That's fantastic that Kat can do those puzzles. They aren't even 'just' the shape ones (circle in circle, square in square) they are complex so great she can do them. Chase is working on the circle in circle ones during OT and he still eats the pieces, little booger!
Joanna-that is amazing! She knows exactly where those pieces go. At that rate she'll be ready for Kindergarten 2 years early! And Brody is so cute and content just to watch her!
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
9 comments:
Isn't it fun to see their little wheels turning? Kat was working hard..I enjoyed watching that! Love all the grunts from Brody! You have some really cute kiddos Joanna!!!!
I am impressed that you got them to sit still for the pics of their new shoes!! That rarely happens for us these days!!
So cute! Jacob is our puzzle "doer". He actually watched the video with me and kept saying ball, ball, ball...he saw the ball in the background! Love how Brody grunts too. He's buys with those sounds, isn't he!
Shoes are totally cute, too!
Great job on the puzzles! I need to get some of those for the boys...pronto! And love the shoes! Super cute!:)
Well done, Kat. I particularly liked Brody's commentary. ha ha
Shelly
That is so good joanna! Seems a little early to be so good at puzzles! I wonder what Brody was talking about? ha ha
Those shoes are so cute!!! I love their little legs :)
Kat is so smart! Cute choices of shoes. I have been meaning to order some too.
Joanna, that was awesome watching Brody trying to stand!! That's fantastic that Kat can do those puzzles. They aren't even 'just' the shape ones (circle in circle, square in square) they are complex so great she can do them. Chase is working on the circle in circle ones during OT and he still eats the pieces, little booger!
Joanna-that is amazing! She knows exactly where those pieces go. At that rate she'll be ready for Kindergarten 2 years early! And Brody is so cute and content just to watch her!
Post a Comment