Monday, March 10, 2008

Friends

I think I need to find a way to get Kat & Brody out and around with other kids their own age. Because whenever we are around other kids they seem to really enjoy it (especially Brody). They like older kids because they love watching them, but kids their own age might be able to interact with them more. Here are some pictures of them playing with their cousin Reghan. Reghan wanted to hug Brody, it was cute. We have a neighbor boy that is 5 weeks younger than K&B that I think they will play with a lot. Hopefully now that the weather is really nice we can be outside playing with him more. They get to see other kids in the church nursery, but it seems like when we drop them off most of the other kids are a lot younger. I think that's because we are still in the crawler room, maybe once they start walking and graduate to that room they will find more buddies :). And speaking of walking, Kat hasn't had a repeat from Saturday night. I hope that it wasn't just a fluke and that she really will start walking soon. I keep practicing with her but as soon as I let go she goes to her knees. She's crazy about the wagon though and anytime Brody gets near it she takes off with it like it's her wagon and not she doesn't want him touching it. I guess we will need to work on sharing soon :).




4 comments:

Jill said...

Mine like to see other kids too. And when we actually get to get together with other kids Celia especially thinks they are hilarious. I Wish we lived much closer! :( :(

Jennifer said...

I wish we all lived closer!!!!! It would be fun to some twin friends to play with!!!!

Peggy said...

How sweet! Brandon and Faith haven't really been exposed to a lot of other kids. Some older kids every now and again. I need to try a play date.

Katie said...

It's a great idea to get outside when it's warmer (although in your case, that's every day since I see your temp is 80 degreees!!)
We do need to plan some sort of twin get-together somewhere smack dab in the middle of the country (since we're literally in every corner of it).