

Brody got his doc band off today, yippee!! I'm so happy to be done with that for him. It was nice to put him in his crib for a nap without it. Kat is next! They said today that she is close to being out of hers too and pretty soon we will be done completely! Here are some before and after pictures, I'm so glad we did it now. I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw these pictures.

6 comments:
wow!!!! thats a huge difference. He will thank you for your patience with that band since his head looks 100% now!!!! He is soooooo handsome!
Joanna that is just awesome results! I know you are happy to be done with Brody's and will be even happier when Kat is all done! Brody looks great!!!!!
What an amazing transformation and worth every single day in the doc band! Wow!
I agree...completely worth it. What terrific results! Congrats!! Now the count down is on for Kat! :)
Hurray for Brody!! His head looks so good.
BTW: I was reading further down about the magnets. Do you have the fridge farm? We just got one and Maddox loves to slide the magnets along the fridge. I'm not sure who makes it, but I can check for you.
I love to read your blogs. Great job at keeping track of memories!
Shelly (TMMB March/April)
That is amazing! His head looks perfect:)
Post a Comment