Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Boris Sighting

Since the weather has been so warm lately, Boris has been out a lot more. I know when he's walking by the back doors because Kat & Brody usually stop what they're doing and watch him. They are really intrigued by him. I can't wait till we get our backyard finished and we can all start hanging out there with little guy (or girl, we're still not sure). Boris seems to like company because anytime anyone is out there he goes straight to them. Or maybe he just wants food? Next week Greg has some days off and we are going to go to the Phoenix Zoo. That should be a lot of fun. My favorite exhibit is the Orangutans, I hope Kat & Brody love it too.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I bet they will love the zoo if they like watching Boris that much! We took the boys alot last summer and they didn't have a clue, but it was nice to get out of the house! I bet they are big enough to really enjoy some of the animals now!!! (And a great time to work on animal noises and signs too!!!)

Jill said...

Great picture of Boris! I bet N&C would love to watch him too! I still think thats so cool!
And the zoo sounds awesome! We need to go too!

The Hayes Family said...

Looks like Boris wants to give Kat and Brody a little smooch! I think I love Boris...he/she's really cute!!

jennbecc said...

Did I miss something? *L* Is Boris a pet or just some random turtle wandering the streets of Phoenix? Either way, SUPER CUTE!

Jill said...

I was just checking your blog and looking closer at Boris' picture. He (tortoises) have very odd legs with all the "parts". lol I like tortoises, but the legs are sort of freaky. lol

Katie said...

Who is this Boris? Is he your pet or does he roam the neighborhood? He's new to me, so I don't have all the details. How neat, though!

Peggy said...

WOAH! Who is Boris???? Is he/she yours? What kind of turtle is that?
We are looking forward to a trip to the zoo too!