Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A video of Kat pushing her table



For Christmas Kat & Brody got a Leap Frog table from Greg and I (& Santa). It has been a big hit so far, Brody tries to reach up to it, but can't quite pull himself up yet. But at least it is motivating him to try. I usually stand him up, or put him on his knees and he plays away. Lately Kat has decided she wants to walk with this table. At first I thought it was just sliding away from her from her weight, but then I noticed she is actually pushing it and wanting to walk. She gets frustrated when she runs into stuff and can't push it any farther.

I took this video with my dad's new video camera. He got a Flip camera for Christmas and I think that Greg & I need to get one of these. It's so cool. It's really small, pocket size. It takes up to 30 min. of video. You can plug it right into your computer and edit it, save it or upload it to the Internet. The uploaded video here on the blog is a very small version of the original, so the quality doesn't look that great. But on the TV it looks awesome. It's really affordable too, I think around $115. We don't have a digital video camera except for my Power shot camera and that video isn't the greatest quality. So this may be a future investment for us.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

That was adorable!! You are right, she is totally using the table as a way to walk. Do you have one of those walker thingys that they push on wheels? I think you should get one asap. LOL It would be fun to watch!

Jill said...

She is really getting ready to walk! I have thought about those walker things with wheels that they push too, but at this point adding another toy to the house is seeming like a crazy idea! lol
How did we get so many toys????
I think you need a videocamera too! Video and pictures are priceless! I think we have 13 full DVDs of video of the kids already. :)

jennbecc said...

The boys have this same table. We had to wire tie it to the side of the play pen because they would fall back and flip it over on top of themselves. I can't tell you how many times I came running around the corner after hearing a thump to find a baby pinned under it. Sad...but funny at the same time. She will be walking solo any day!!! Are you ready!?!