Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cloverfield & Dinner

Last night we had our date night. We saw Cloverfield and went to Babbo's (an Italian restaurant near us) afterwards. It was GREAT! I actually liked Cloverfield (Greg LOVED it), but I did get a little nauseous towards the end. It was part the movie and part the butter popcorn that I inhaled. Greg & I were both so excited for movie theater popcorn that we ate it so fast. Of course, we managed to attract the "talker" who sat behind us explaining the movie to his son. We usually get that or the "seat kicker". I was really surprised that the movie cost $9.50 a person, when did it get so expensive? Dinner was great too, I had gorgonzola pear pizza and Greg had spaghetti. Also, before the movie and dinner we stopped at some model homes on the way. I have been wanting to take a look at them, not because we are thinking of moving but because they looked so gorgeous on the outside. I wanted to get some decorating ideas. I got a lot, these homes were decked out, they even had basements. When we got home the babies were fast asleep. Kat even slept through the night the first time in 6 days. My dad & Paula said they were great, I'm sure they were spoiled all night. Paula said that Brody didn't fuss at all, unless Kat was taking a toy away from him. With me he fusses and whines constantly, go figure.

Anyway, the night was so much fun. Thank you dad & Paula for baby-sitting! We appreciate it so much!

(below are some pictures of Kat & Brody pushing their faces against the door. Greg was cleaning the doors on the outside and this was K&B watching him. He had to re-clean the doors afterwards, but it was so funny and worth it!)



4 comments:

Katie said...

Ok, I cracked up laughing at these pictures!! How funny. I went out for a dinner and a movie night, but not with dh-- with my girlfriends! We had such a good time and went to see Juno--- loved it. Isn't it fun to get out every once in a while?

Jill said...

Those pictures are too cute! What little personalities. :)
So, you liked Cloverfield? I heard it is about amateur video of a monster in NYC?
I see Katie commented about Juno. I want to see that one for sure. I get motion sick really easy - so Cloverfield might not work for me, though it sounds interesting. Maybe now that K&B are getting older, you will be able to go out more often?? :)

Peggy said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! Brody really had his face pressed against the glass:)

So glad you had a nice time on your date! I may have to check out Cloverfield!

jennbecc said...

So glad date night was a success! I INHALED my movie popcorn on our date night too! Isn't it weird that our babies are different around other people. Zack is a fussbudget and whines all the live long day around me and Brian but if we're in out in public or if other people are watching them, he's an angel. Go figure....

Great window shots. My guys have been doing this on the sliding glass door too lately but I haven't gone outside to see what they look like. I guess I need to do that!! :)