Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trying to change blog

So I have been messing around with blogger and trying to change the header and layout, etc. But I have to do it in-between baby naps and stuff. So just ignore the funny look it might have for a few days.

On a side note, Kat took a few steps today while holding Greg's hands. She looks so funny trying to walk with such a little body. And Brody is able to stand up with assistance. He is getting stronger and his legs don't buckle anymore when he is standing. They both are into screaming right now - which is nice when we are in the middle of the grocery store and they start up. It's usually happy screams as they are discovering their voice. But it's still embarrassing when people stare at us :).

4 comments:

Jill said...

Nicholas had "elvis legs" for a long time. i was sure he would be a late walker. Until like over night he could start to stand and everything well (I think about 9.5 to 10 months). Now he is ahead of Celia in that department!
So Brody sounds like he is really starting to take-off.
lol about the screaming. :) And that is awesome for Kat! Does she walk on tiptoes? Celia still does sometimes.

Jill said...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT TO THE BLOG!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL! Very cool, Joanna! I LOVE the picture at the top!!!!

Joanna said...

Hey Jill - I went to this site http://testing-blogger-beta.blogspot.com/2006/09/adding-graphic-to-your-blog-header.html
to get info on it. I still didn't do it right so I am trying to fix it, but it's really interesting site on how to do headers, etc. I used Photoshop for the top graphic.

Kat doesn't go on her tiptoes too often, but Brody does. Our therapist said to gently squeeze above the knee when he does that and I have noticed it helps him go flat footed at the moment. I also stretch his legs when I'm changing his diaper to help him too.

Jill said...

Yes I should go back to working on stretching her legs out to go flat footed. Robyn from TMMB sent me a video their therapist does with her son because he goes to tiptoes.
I will check out that site - I dont have photoshop though :(