Friday, December 21, 2007

The pickiest eater on the block

Feeding Brody has become quite the chore. That kid is SO picky! He will eat Eggo waffles, bananas, Cheerios, puffs, crackers & wagon wheels. Anything else he makes this horrible face like you are feeding him liver or something. Yesterday I tried toasted bread with a little bit of jelly. He loves waffles, so I figured he'd like the toast. He would not eat it. He liked to play with it, but wouldn't put it in his mouth. I finally snuck a piece in his mouth thinking if he'd just try it he'd like it. Nope, that didn't work. He gummed on it for a little while and then spit it out. Here are some pictures of that escapade. Don't let the last picture fool you, he was merely playing with the toast and the piece in his mouth eventually got spit out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How frustrating for Mommy! I find myself having to serve a different item here/there to Nicholas and Celia because, for instance, Celia loves Avocado, but Nicholas isnt real crazy about it, but I still get it for her and have him try to eat a little bit. Tougher with two and also comparing too. I bet he will get there. Then again, my Mom said all I wanted to eat as a toddler was hotdogs. lol