
I had to take a picture of how we shop so that Kat & Brody can see when they are older. Kat is getting annoyed with the Baby Bjorn and so far this has been the easiest and fastest way to shop. I don't know what I'll do when they get too big. The biggest problem right now is stopping Kat from yanking out Brody's pacifier. She is relentless and will not leave him alone. Brody loves loves loves shopping. It's hilarious because he will either shout at kids he sees (happy shout), break his neck watching someone walk by, or just laugh and stare at all the people. He makes shopping fun.

4 comments:
Faith ALWAYS takes Brandon's paci! But she does not want one of her own.
Can I guess what store this is? Is it Target?
Yep - Target! Our home away from home :).
I am so sorry i havent checked the kat & brody blog! I can't believe i missed 2 days. Yikes :)
That is sooo cute! I love that picture. How do you get them to fit into the same seat strap???
I don't know what I am going to do when Celia doesnt fit in the Bjorn anymore. I guess I will need 2 carts or something. They aren't big enough for the little car-carts at all (plus I will majorly need to santize that thing!).
Nicholas always steals Celia's nuks and she gets pissed at him. :) I would too!
Drew steals Libby's paci, too! How funny. But I wanna ask you about that cute shopping cart cover. Where did you get it? Can you get by with one with only 2 leg holes (the ones with 4 are much more expensive)?
Post a Comment