Saturday, November 10, 2007

Graduation


We had a couple of graduations today. First, we got our new car seats and can finally graduate Kat & Brody out of their infant carriers. Greg calls these the 'cadillac' car seats. They are nice and roomy, very comfy, and are one of the top ratest carseats in safety. Now the logistics of getting them around has changed and I will have to find new ways to get about.

Second, they have moved to the crawlers room in church tonight! We weren't sure what to do since Brody isn't crawling yet, but Nancy (CCV's nursery director) said to give crawlers a try and they both did great! When we went to pick them up tonight one of the teachers said that Kat had made a friend with another little girl and that Brody was giggling & laughing most of the time. Moving them up to the crawlers was a big deal for me tonight, so I can't imagine how I'm going to feel when they go to kindergarten, graduate high school, go off to college - it's all happenig too fast!!!

ps - Here is a picture of Brody in his jeans tonight & new t-shirt tonight. He looks like a little man in this outfit.

2 comments:

Jill said...

cadillac carseats! That is JUST what my husband calls them too. I think you will like the carseats - and the babies too. I like them.


"I still live with parents"! THat is hilarious! What a cute shirt! I love it! Where did you get those?

Peggy said...

Cute seats! Your babies are such cuties:) We are starting to shop around for seats too.

Love that t shirt!