This weekend we decorated for Christmas. We broke down and finally bought a fake Christmas tree. Every year we get real so I wasn't sure how I would feel about the fake tree. But once we got it up I really love it. The light are already on it so it was nice not to wrestle a real tree & needles to get the lights on. So far Kat & Brody haven't really messed with it. They like to crawl up to it and touch the lower branches. I'm sure as soon as we put presents under the tree that Kat will start to use those to stand with.
Also this weekend my camera broke :(. These are the last pictures I was able to get off of it. I don't know what I'll do because I literally take pictures every day. It has been on the verge of breaking for over a year now so I'm glad it didn't happen on some important date (like the day I delivered them). So now we are on the lookout for a new camera - hopefully we find one soon so that I can resume my picture taking :).
Greg unloading the tree and Kat helping.
2 comments:
What a beautiful tree! I love white lights. My husband and 8 yo love color lights so we try to switch off every year to be fair:)
I think fake trees are the best bet with babies around! Don't want the little ones to eat pine needles. Hope you get another camera soon:)
oh no! someone commented first! just kidding lol
cute tree! love the white lights!
I like how Brody is looking back so sweetly in the 2nd picture.
I like my Sony Cybershot camera. It is a few years old but there are newer models of course. :)
Good luck finding one - do it quick! :)
Post a Comment