1 year ago
Monday, October 1, 2007
Fighting
Today I took a video of Kat & Brody fighting. This is what happens when they see anything that lights up; a cell phone, tv remote, or cordless phone. Basically anything that they shouldn't be playing with. Here they are fighting over the cordless phone. When Greg came home from work and watched it he was cracking up and said I needed to post it. The funny thing is that we gave them a non-working tv remote and cell phone to play with. But it's like they know the difference and want the "real" thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is SO cute and funny. I had to show it to my dh too. I can see ours doing that too, but Celia would be crying and Nicholas would be smiling and scooting away. Those kiddos!!!
Post a Comment