Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hangin' Out


I feel like this week has been a very long week. Kat has been cranky all week and I can't figure out why. She's not her usual happy self and I'm hoping it's just a phase she gets out of soon! My last day of work was also this week. Even though I was only working 2 days of the week, it was too hard leaving them at the daycare. So next week it will be just the three of us until Greg gets home. I hope we don't go stir crazy.

Brody & Kat met their first puppy this week as well. Our neighbors got the cutest puppy and it immediately jumped in Kat's lap and started licking her face. It was so cute and she took a few pictures, so hopefully I can get those to post. We also had lunch today with grandma & grandpa Polling. We all sat together at the table - Kat & Brody in their highchairs. They were so good just eating their puffs and drinking their water. Greg & I are thinking of trying them out at a restaurant since they were so good. Of course, I'm sure my next post will be "why you should never take 8 month old twins to a restaurant".

1 comment:

Jill said...

I see their little heads in that picture! Looking cute as always! Thats so great that they sat so nice in the highchair! It is so amazing to think we may get out of the house too - rather than ordering out. :) ha ha
I hope your post is "we had a great time at the restaurant" :) Jill