Reghan is turning four next week and we celebrated today with a little swim party at the grandparents house. It feels like we just celebrated her third birthday party yesterday. I can't believe she is four already and I still can't believe, despite the 10 months that have passed, that my sister wasn't here to celebrate it with her. Which makes for a very bittersweet day. But Reghan had a good party and a lot of fun. She is such a fun and happy kid.

I couldn't resist putting these pictures up. This was on our way to the grandparents house today. Brody was throwing up some sort of gang sign here. I'm not sure. I just like how he's sporting Kat's sunglasses upside down.


And this is where Brody sits anytime we get into the pool. He is cautious all the way. He wouldn't even go down the water slide. I like that he's cautious, but I sure how as he grows older that he is able to break out of it just a little. I don't want that to hold him back from having fun and experiencing new things.

Quinn's friend Natalie came to the party too. She is 3 months younger. Natalie was so happy to sit next to Quinn and reached out to her right away. But Quinn instantly started crying. Which was cute and sad at the same time. She didn't know what to make of Natalie, but as they get older I'm sure they will be great friends.

4 comments:
What great photos! I love the first one of Quinn and Natalie, and Brody's gang signs... but, where was Kat?
I swear, Libby and Drew's personalities are a lot like Kat and Brody's! Drew is sooo cautious and won't even ride the carousel at the mall. But Libby- she went on the teacups ride with me! Even I was really dizzy on that one. ;)
Oh, and I love that pic of little Quinnie. Even if she doesn't look so happy being touched!
Natalie & Quinn were too cute sitting there together.
Post a Comment