Saturday, July 17, 2010

A night time swim


My dad took this picture tonight with his iphone (I really need to get me this little gadget). We went swimming at Grammy and Poppop's tonight and it was so much fun. I liked not having to worry about sunburns and I doubly liked that it tired the kids out. Brody, in usual fashion, watched cautiously from the steps. Kat tried to dive in and swim by herself. Night and day these two kids are.

5 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Such a sweet photo!

Carry said...

sunblock on 3 kids wears a person out. night swimming is the way to go. my twins are opposites also when it comes to swimming, my nathan acts just like kat, and rae is like brody. wonder what quinn will be like?

Connor's Blog said...

Aw. That is a really good picture of you and Kat. I love it!

Grace and Avery said...

Just love iphone pics. This one is cute. What frame are you using to edge the photo? I also love your edit. Happy Summer!

Katie said...

And look- you know how to make even an I-phone photo look amazing! Funny about your twins- mine are the same exact way. Drew is really scared of things like that while Libby rode the Tea Cups ride with me at the beach!