Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back in the desert again

We are back from our long California vacation. And as we rolled into our driveway this evening (with temps above 100) Kat declared "I want to go back to California!". Which I think sums up how we all feel right now. It's always good to be home, but better to be on vacation ;).

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Welcome home! Love the photo. Why is it that sitting on a wall makes a baby look like a toddler all of a sudden?!

Jennifer said...

what a CUTE picture!!!! hope you all had a great time! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Connor's Blog said...

So you're back home! How was vacation? Cute photo of the little ones. Girl, this heat is terrible! Ugh. Why do we live here?

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Welcome Home! Doesn't the heat seem worse since being in a cooler state? I can't wait to see more of your photos. Miss you guys! Does Greg have a night off where you all could come up and go swimming with us?