Monday, June 28, 2010

Puzzles are hard work & Toy Story 3

I ordered this new puzzle for Kat and Brody. I thought they'd get a kick out of doing a puzzle that was a picture of themselves. And they did. I had to help A LOT on this one. They are pretty cheap puzzles (you get what you pay for) and they kept tearing apart. Then we lost Brody's ear, but not to worry because we quickly found it on the floor within a baby's reach away from Quinn.


And on Sunday we took Kat and Brody to see Toy Story 3. We left Quinn with Grammy & Grandpop. It was such a cute movie and I teared up quite a few times. Kat and Brody did so great. They were naturals, like they go to the movies all the time. We treated them to a kids pack which had popcorn, fruit snacks and a drink. They keep talking about it too. Brody's favorite character was Chunk. He LOVES him. He's the toy who goes from happy eyes to mad eyes super fast. Kat's favorite is Jesse. She keeps saying "I be Jesse, and mommy you be Bullseye". Which is funny, because the characters they relate to the most are the ones most like them. So despite two potty breaks (one that required us to run when Kat declared "I GOING pee" - we made it) it was a very fun and relaxing experience.


2 comments:

Vicki said...

How fun! I'm looking forward to the day my granddaughter is old enough for the movies.

Jennifer said...

I've been thinking about ordering a photo puzzle too! Thats really cute!
We are considering going to see Toy Story 3 too! Looks like K&B loved it!!!