Sunday, June 6, 2010

A day in the life

Quinn loves to join in on the fun these days. She is crawling on hands and knees now and loves to follow her brother and sister around. They in turn love to tease and manhandle her. Tomorrow marks the first day of VBS for Kat and Brody and I'm counting down the minutes. They will be away for three hours a day, every day this week. That's FIFTEEN hours! And it falls right about the time when Quinn takes a nap (oh, please don't let this jinx that). This is like a vacation for me. I think I will celebrate by finally cleaning some toilets around here. Though you may not be able to tell by this picture (because I'm too embarrassed to show the true state of the house by the time the kids are done with it), this house could use a cleaning so deep that some times I consider just bringing in the hose and squirting it all down. I can't wait.

Oh, and Kat was the nap faker in the previous post...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Enjoy those 15 hours to the fullest!