
SO Q wakes up at 3:30 am, fine, prep bottle, feed her, lay her down, she goes back to sleep, right? Well this time she decided to look around a bit and see what happens at 3:30 AM!! Nothing happens except 1 or 2 parents stumbling blindly to your cozy little room to fill your belly!!!
She did finally go back to sleep, only I could only sit there awake, awaiting the 6:30 am stampede of either Kat or Brody leaping into the bed.
I invited my mom over for a mother's day dinner - yeah real late- what are you going to do, so I made a nice homemade italian dinner for all, spaghetti with meatballs and italian sausage- went over well, even my dad said it was ok, which means pretty darn good in his language ;)
I think they were both overwhelmed by how much of a job it is though, just in the 3 hrs they were there ;) Anyway here's grandma reading to kat and brody while I think grandpa drifts off...
and of course that pic posts at the top... grrr. no time to figure this out
Let's see how tomorrow is, the Suns play at 6pm, it will definitely interrupt scooby doo dvd viewings.....but tuff.. Dad rules. ;)

1 comment:
wow. joanna clearly wasn't thinking when booking a trip during NBA play-offs.
:)
Post a Comment