Kat drew a picture of me today. I'm the one in purple (in case you don't see the resemblance). She said she drew my glasses too. I can see it. I'm not sure who the other two people are, maybe Quinn and Brody? I love her attention to detail, the long flowing hair and the disproportionate legs. I am a little self-conscious that I look like a round, portly potato head. I think I need to lay off the chocolate chip cookies.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Wow! Kat is really a great little artist. She puts my artwork to shame!
wow! she is quite the artist!! I am most impressed! Your kids and Jill's kids are both going to be very talented! I don't get much artwork that actually looks like anything at this point! Go Kat!
HAHAHA Love it. This is a keeper. I think you could sell it later- maybe as the cover to your autobiography!
Post a Comment