Friday, May 28, 2010

Recital



Riley and Reghan had their end of the year recital for school last night. Riley even had her own speaking part, it was too cute! She did great up there, was a total natural :). It was fun to watch them on stage. But it made me even more sad that my sister couldn't be there to watch them. I think about her every day and how life would be if she were here. It would be so perfect. There are little moments when I feel happy during the day and then this nagging feeling in the back of my mind hits me and reminds me that Stephanie is not here. It's the worst feeling in the world. So sometimes I just day dream of how it would be if she were here. And if she were here she would have loved watching her girls on stage.


2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm thankful for the peace of mind Stephanie had knowing that you would continue to be such a postive, encouraging, supportive influence in her daughters' lives. This post brought on tears...

jennbecc said...

Stephanie would be so happy knowing you are there for her girls. You're a great Auntie Joanna.