I decided to mix it up a little this week and have a picnic at the mall instead of the park since it is getting to be warm outside. And by picnic, I mean we ate PB&J sandwiches in the food court. We also played in the play area, rode the elevator twice and paid a visit to the puppy store. The kids loved it and didn't want to leave. While we were there I got an Orange Julius and it brought a flood of memories back to me. It reminded me of when I was younger and I would tag along with my sister to Metrocenter mall. We always got two slices of pizza at Pizza D'Amore and an Orange Julius. And we'd sit and watch the people ice skating below. Those were good times...
1 year ago

2 comments:
sounds like a fun day Joanna! Its been 90 here the last couple of days and I just haven't been able to bring my pregnant self out of the house! and man, Orange Julius! I didn't know those were still around....all of ours have closed, but it brings back lots of memories for me too!
I loved Pizza D'Amore! My sister and I used to go there all the time too ... only the one at the Colonnade, and also the one at PV Mall. They are all closed now. That was some good pizza. And loved me some Orange Julius too! Talk about a trip down memory lane.
Post a Comment