Thursday, May 20, 2010

lotsa lovin'

Since I've been back there has been a lot of loving going around. It's amazing how being away from the kids for a short amount of time can really refresh me. I feel calmer and ready to face the challenges of the day. My fuse was running short before I left :). I had an awesome time in Chicago and learned a lot at the photography workshop that I attended (by the great Audrey Woulard). I also got to meet up with two very good friends and stay with my cousin and his family. It was a great trip all around, and except for missing Greg and the kids, I wasn't ready to come home. I joined the rest of the facebook world and created a facebook fan page for my photography (under Joanna Polling Photography). So I posted most of my pictures from my trip there. Now...it's back to reality. The kids seem bigger to me and Quinn is pulling up on everything. I also might just hand the blogging reigns over to Greg from time to time. The break was nice and I think I'm running out of pictures to take of the kids. Might be time to revamp things a bit :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of brody and quinn! how sweet is that!?!?! glad you had a great time!

Vicki said...

Great picture... Glad your batteries got a recharge!

Erin said...

YEAH!!! So glad you had a good time away. I'm going to go find your FB page :) Loved having Greg as a guest writer. Don't worry- summer will bring A LOT of picture ops!

jennbecc said...

I wasn't ready to come home either! ;)
Love the picture of B&Q. So sweet!