Friday, April 9, 2010

Red

Today when I was talking to Kat I accidently called her Quinn. She looked at me and said "I'm Kat, Quinn is over there". That made me laugh. (for the record I even call Brody Quinn sometimes and vice versa). I'm sure as she gets older 'Red' will be another name she will be called. I hope she appreciates it though and loves her red hair as much as I do.

6 comments:

Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Christina said...

Gorgeous Picture! Love everything about it.

Connor's Blog said...

She's sweet Joanna. She's a sweet little girl. Great photograph. One of your best I think. :)

Jim and Cindy said...

Oh good...I am not the only mom who does that!! She is beautiful...Daddy is in big trouble when she turns about 13.

Vicki said...

Your photo caught Kat's exquisite beauty. Good job, Mom!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the picture Joanna and I LOVE Kat's red hair! Its beautiful! Does red hair run in your family? Ethan tells me all the time he dreams about Abby and he always says she has red curly hair, so I can't wait to see if she does! All of us girls in my family have curly hair and there are several red heads, so she very well could!