
I decided to take my camera with me to the library today because I absolutely love the Sunrise library. The architecture is awesome - I love the huge round windows and clean, modern style. I also really like the artwork on the walls from local artists. So I was hoping to take some pictures around the library, but ended up with just this one. There were too many people, I had three kids to control and I got a little self-conscious walking around with my camera and snapping pictures. BUT I am going to try it out again, with an older more manageable child. I think the library would be a great place for a fun photo shoot. And if you can't tell, all three kids are in the picture above. Check out Quinn's little toes and hand peeking behind that massive firetruck.

And Saturday I received my very first canvas. I've ordered for other people before, but this is the first time I ordered one for myself. I love it! And I love that I don't have to bother finding a frame, it's ready to hang. Now I feel the addiction to order more :).
5 comments:
oooh - LOVE the canvas!
Love love love the canvas. And I totally didn't see Quinn in the first photo until I went back looking for her :-)
Wow!!! You so inspired me to do this myself. I love that picture!!!
that library looks really cool!! and I would have never seen little Quinn back there!!!
and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the canvas! that picture is just awesome!!!!!
Your library looks like a museum! ours is pretty, but not pretty like that. And that canvas turned out great! Which printer did you use?
Post a Comment