Thanks to Target's $1.00 section, we have moved up to 100 piece puzzles. Kat needs a little assistance putting it together still, but she picks things up fast and I think she'll be putting it all together by herself in no time. Brody has one too - it's a big hairy spider (he picked it out himself). Greg and I have to laugh sometimes when he is putting his puzzle together. Because he will pick up two pieces and put them on TOP of each other and ask us "this goes right here?". No, no it doesn't Brody. I think he is probably going to be the kind of learner I was in school. In Kindergarten I could only count to 13. And I remember this because I distinctly remember the other kids laughing when my number got put up on the wall and how embarrassed I felt. So it's pretty safe to say I'm not the fastest learner in the world, but I keep trying. As does Brody. And that's all that counts really. Especially when you have a twin sister to guide you along the way and help you out. :)

1 comment:
WOW. 100 pieces. That's really impressive. I'm not sure Amelia could do 100- honestly. Good job Kat! And uggh- don't you hate bad childhood memories :( You go Brody man, you go :) Cheering for you all the way.
Post a Comment