Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Candy and bats

Somebody broke into the Easter candy a little bit early. I don't blame him though, mini peanut butter cups are the best!

Last week Greg bought some bats and waffle balls to play baseball with. He's been out there playing with them a lot. Most of the time they swing at dirt. Rarely hit the ball. But today I took them out there and they actually both hit the ball. I think it must be my expert baseball teaching skillz. Look out major leagues :). (and please please disregard and act like you don't see our trailor park backyard that is littered in toys and weeds.)



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

good hit K&B!!!!!! how fun! my boys LOVE playing baseball!!! :)

Vicki said...

Wow! T-ball here we come...

Carry said...

Just adorable! But you left out how many times the accidentally hit each other with the bat...or didn't they?