Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A day at the park

The weather was so nice today I decided to take the kids up to Vistancia park. And by nice I mean overcast and breezy. I love this type of weather. I still lathered them in sunscreen, but what I like about the park at Vistancia is that it's covered for the most part. It's such a beautiful park, even more so now after all the rain we've had. Not many people go there during the day so we had most of the place to ourselves. I packed a lunch and we ate there too, it was just a nice change of scenery for us and they really enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll get a few more days like this to take advantage of before the real heat settles in.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

looks like a fun day Joanna! And what a beautiful park! Everything there always looks so nice and landscaped!