I love it when I capture moments of Quinn totally admiring her big brother. Some days she is head over heals for him. Today I ran to grab my camera when I saw that she was completely enthralled with him.
I think of everyone in the house, she finds Brody the most interesting. And he loves it too and totally hams it up for her to get a good laugh.
As soon as he saw I had my camera, he tried to pose with her. He's funny that way. One minute he says take my picture and poses. The next he says "I don't like picture" and pouts.(After reviewing these pictures, I see I REALLY need to clean under the couch and ottoman. It's like there is a gigantic toy magnet under there.)
Here was a quick "take my picture" moment. I have to be fast with him before he turns around, folds his arm and stomps away.

3 comments:
So sweet Joanna. And under our couch and ottoman looks the same....except we have dust bunnies too thanks to the hardwood floors.
Adorable!
oh, that is SO sweet joanna! I just love the way she is looking at him! and my whole house looks like under your couch, so no worries!!!
Post a Comment