Friday, February 12, 2010

Quinn's Crib

When Quinn wakes from her nap, Kat and I race up there to see who can get to her first. She loves to run into Quinn's room and greet her. And throw random toys in her crib. And to fool around with the crib mobile. And Quinn just loves it. She giggles and smiles at Kat. I don't know how I'd keep her entertained if it weren't for Kat and Brody. It will be hard when they go off to school someday and it's just the two of us at home. I'm sure that I won't be quite as fun or entertaining as her brother and sister.


I took some of these pictures with a wide angle lens (not mine). I was practicing and coveting. It looks like Quinn has this massive sized crib. Fit for MTV Cribs?

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

Wow! That bottom picture of Kat looks like Brody! How is Quinn liking her new crib? And how are you and Greg enjoying your own room again? :)

Jennifer said...

thats sweet that kat loves to run to her sister! :) great pics, as always!