That's what this little guy is called. For a few days now Brody has been asking me what he is called. Our dinosaur book has a ton of dinosaurs listed except this one. So I gave him the only answer I could think of "go ask your dad". But then Greg didn't know either, so our trusty friend Google answered it for us. Now I can stop calling him the 'purple dinosaur' (I even tried to pass him off as Barney, but Brody knew better and would NOT take that as an answer). This is just a friendly fyi for all those parents of boys. His name is Parasaurolophus. You can even get the pronucation here.Kat and Brody have been on a big dinosaur kick lately. So today when we made cookies, I thought I would try them in the shape of a dinosaur. Kat helped me bake the cookies, while Brody watched The Dinosaur Train on PBS. He came over to help just in time to lick the beaters. How convenient of him.
Here he is proudly holding his dinosaur cookie.

Can't you tell? It's a Brachiosaurus.
And it was good.

4 comments:
A few things. 1) we made cookies today too - same recipe. 2) how'd you figure out the dinosaurs name? 3) We like dinosaur train too 4) nice light in Brody's eyes ;)
You are such a cool mom!
we made the same cookies today too! it was j-crew cookie day!!! :) thats so funny about the dinosaur!!! my boys like dinosaur train too!
DAG! I missed out on J-crew cookie making day! I had one of Z&J's oreo's though before bed so does that count?
Post a Comment