Saturday, February 27, 2010

Go to sleep!

I think it's official that the Polling kids are all night owls. Quinn fights going to bed, just like Kat and Brody did (and do). That's 9:07 PM. And she had been up since her last nap at 3:00 pm. For a baby of her caliber, that's a lot of wake time. In about 12-15 years they are going to be begging me to let them sleep in, or to take naps, or to just lie in bed all day and be lazy. That's when I'm going to wake them up at the crack of dawn just for the fun of it. And don't be fooled to think that since she goes to bed so late at night that means she'll sleep in in the morning. It's actually the opposite. Sleep begets more sleep in baby land. So go to sleep already!

4 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Seriously! It must be something in the weather because we couldn't get our kids down until almost 9 last night. And Taylor fights us EVERY night. It is so exhausting.

Vicki said...

Yeah, from the look on her face and those wide eyes, I don't think sleep was anywhere near in her future! Great photo.

Jim and Cindy said...

Yeah...I am thinking the same as Vicki there. Those are not tired eyes.

jennbecc said...

I got nothing......
GO TO SLEEP QUINN!