I took the girls to see the pediatrician today because they don't seem to be getting better. Kat especially was getting worse. It turns out they both have ear infections. So we left with antibiotics and some breathing machine treatments to help with their constant coughing. Brody seems to be doing okay though and recovering pretty fast. Hopefully Kat and Quinn will follow too. Despite being sick I took a few more pictures of Quinn today for her 6 month pictures. And since today she turned 7 months, I really wanted to get them done. She didn't last long before she got really cranky so I only got the three below (the others I took the week before).






Also one of Kat and Brody and just Brody. I keep forgetting to post these because I didn't plan on taking them, but they wanted (for the first time ever) me to take their pictures. Maybe that's the key to getting pictures from them - act like I don't want to take their picture?


6 comments:
i hope the girls get to feeling better fast....and what great pictures! you really have an 'eye' for this photography thing joanna! amazing!
I love the pictures of Quinn with the dotted shirt on. Those are my favorites. You sort of had the high-key look to it. How'd you do that?
And I hope they get better very soon. Does Quinn do okay with the breathing treatments?
if i were filthy rich, i'd hire you as my personal photographer to follow our family around all the time and make us look all serene and beautiful...
that is, after all the starving children in the world were fed...
these pics are amazing!
Hope the girls are getting well. Great photos, I love the ones in the grass, actually I love them all.
Quinn looks like such a happy baby...especially with Sophie! And, I LOOOOOVE the pic of Kat and Brody with their hands. Beautiful!
Here's to a healthy household!!
Breath taking pictures. Love them all- hope everyone is healthy ASAP!
Post a Comment