We're on the road today heading out for a little family vacation. Can you tell where we're going and how excited we are to get there? Someone could be a little more enthused about it...


We're all excited to get away on a little vacation. We are considering this Kat & Brody's third birthday gift and probably party. We haven't decided yet if we'll do a party for them, I figure this will probably be the last year I can get away with not doing that. And, really, what better party could a three year old have then to go to Disneyland for their birthday? Oh, and I post-dated the blog to continue with the picture a day.

4 comments:
Yay For disney!! I hope you guys have a Blast!
yay!! I hope you and Jenny's family have a great time!!! You know Jill & I are jealous!!!! Can't wiat to see pics and hear stories!
I'm sure you're meeting Jenny, too, right? I am so jealous-- you are going to have such a great time! I want to plan a trip to Disney World for us soon. Are you flying or driving? Can't wait to see photos. I'm sure Kat will be happier once she gets there. ;)
LOL Kat still looks like she wishes she was sleeping! lol
Post a Comment