Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I not feeling good.

All three kids have colds, but Kat has been hit the worst with a fever and cough too. It's not really that bad as she was running around the house earlier today. But throughout the day she comes up to me and says "I not feeing good mommy" only she doesn't say her 'f's' too well and it sounds more like "I not beeling good". Then she follows it up with "I hot, I need medicine". To her medicine is like candy. Usually Brody pipes in with "I need medicine too". One can't have something without the other wanting it. Even if it is medicine. Even Quinn has a runny nose, but she doesn't seem to be too bothered by it.

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh poor little girl. :( She looks miserable. Quinn looks like she's sailing through it. aaron doesn't fuss like N&C do when they are sick (so far). Love your focus on Quinn!!! What ap is that?

Dawn said...

Hope they feel better soon. Mine have the same thing. Your photos are awesome!

Jennifer said...

aw, poor kiddos. mine have it too...its no fun. we ask for medicine like candy too, guess they make the stuff taste too good!
awesome pics too! i just can't get over quinns blue eyes!

Katie said...

Aw, poor thing. L&D want that candy medicine all the time, too. If one gets it, the other complains and starts a fake cough all of a sudden. It's pretty pathetic!