Since I'm post-dating these posts and pictures, I have no idea how our little Disneyland trip is going. Are we having fun? Are we going crazy with 5 people sleeping in one tiny hotel room? Is the Disneyland management ready to send us packing because our kids are transitioning from terrible twos to terrible threes, therefor throwing fits all over the park? I'm hoping that right about now I am looking into the eyes of my three children and seeing their wonderment and excitement as they discover the magic of Disney. And feeling the way I felt when I was a kid and my parents took my sister and I to Disneyland. That would be a dream.
1 year ago

3 comments:
The transition is from the "terrible twos" to the "terrific threes"! I'm sure you're having a great time making memories for your entire family.
I hope you guys are having an awesome time, we just did Disney a few months back with ours and it is a lot of work, but totally worth it.
Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
I hope you all had a great time!! I can't wait to hear how it went. :) I'm sure you have a bajillion pictures.
Post a Comment