Monday, January 4, 2010

Cooking and sharing

A good friend of ours gave us this kitchen a few months ago and it has been a really big hit. They love to make mac n cheese, pizza and chicken nuggets (which coincidentally makes up their major diet). I love that it's wooden and not plastic. And I'd love it even more if they really could make mac n cheese, pizza and chicken nuggets. For right now it's a great entertainment, and even Quinn benefits from it too.

Here she is getting her very first bite of solids. Yum. I think this was mac n cheese that Kat whipped up for her.

And just like my real kitchen, it's usually a big mess at the end of the day.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh My goodness. I love it! The kitchen, the pictures, the post- all of it. Oh and Kat's PJs- now those are cute :) PS- my kitchen is a big mess at the start and end of each day. I say it's lived in- that's my excuse anyway!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Love their kitchen set. So do you do anything special to make your photos look so good? I know you have an AWESOME camera and you pop them into Publisher, but what are you doing that you can share with us to make our photos look so vibrant? Thanks!

Brooke said...

Very cute! Glad they are having lots of fun with it. Do they get along well? I almost thought Quinn was a doll sitting in the Bumbo, adorable.

Jim and Cindy said...

That is sooooo cute!!!