What a great photo! It brought back many memories of how my house looked when the kids were little. Trust me, there'll come a day when they're all grown that you'll wish you had all that chaos back again. That's when God gives you grandchildren! ha ha
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
5 comments:
But then you'd need to pack up the mess and unpack it again. You're too cute. :) I love boxes - they hide things so well. :)
LOL! I feel the same way....multiple times a day.
Gotta love it! My house looks like that every day!
glad its not just my house that looks like that!
What a great photo! It brought back many memories of how my house looked when the kids were little. Trust me, there'll come a day when they're all grown that you'll wish you had all that chaos back again. That's when God gives you grandchildren! ha ha
Post a Comment