
Girls/cousis/sisters playing nicely together. That's what I like about this picture. The boy that is missing didn't play so nicely. He left a few marks and bruises on a couple of these girls.

I notice when I watch Riley and Reghan interact how good they are with each other. I'm sure they have their moments as any 5 and 3 year olds would, but they seem to really take care of each other and look out for one another. That makes me happy and I know it would make my sister proud. They are great kids. I hope that Kat and Quinn will be the same way as they grow up. And Brody too. As soon as he gets out of this super-hero/destroy the world stage that he is in.

I love this picture of Quinn, I'm glad I finally caught her smiling on camera.

But I wasn't sure if I liked it better in black and white, so I saved both.

Is it too early to be teething? She bites her fists all the time and drools like a fiend.
6 comments:
that is such a sweet picture of the girls! i had to laugh at your comment of brody! i also love that sweet picture of quinn! she has an adorable smile!!!!
awww, lovely photos! I love Quinn's smile.
I pray for you and your family, especially through the holiday season.
shelly
Riley and Reghan look a lot like Stephanie to me. Very beautiful and loving pictures. Quinn looks adorable. Aaron started drooling and biting on things at that age and I just recently read that a baby's salivary glands mature at about 3 or 4 months, so I think that could be it. It's not impossible for her to be teething, but she looks like she drools and bites like Aaron does and I don't see any teeth coming on Aaron.
Great pictures as always Joanna! All 4 girls are so beautiful. I think I like the color picture of Quinn better. I love the color of baby skin and you really captured it. btw....Jake's first tooth broke through at 4 months so it's possible she could be teething! Zack was like 7 or 8 months.
What a great pic of the girls!
As for Brody, yeah, Liam is in the same stage, just too rough for the girls, heck too rough for me too!
Beautiful pictures. I'm chuckling at your description of Brody's current personality/interests these days.
Post a Comment