Kat and Brody are two today! We are celebrating next week with a party though with just family and a few of their play friends. Today we haven't done too much but take them to church and later today we will force them to watch the super bowl with us ;). I was a little sad at church since it was their last day in the under 2 room. Brody has been putting on a brave face lately and not crying when we drop him off. And I think it's because of the teachers in there, they really love them. So next week will be a graduation and hopefully a new set of great teachers. When we came home from church I tried to get some sweet smiling "I'm two!" type pictures. I was successful with Kat, but let's just say Brody wasn't in the mood.


And last night we took them to Baskin Robbins for a pre-birthday treat (thanks Jenny for the hook-up!). They really enjoyed that. I had mentioned beforehand that we were going to take them there and Kat cried and whined for ice cream up until we pulled into the Baskin Robbins parking lot. Next time I think we'll just keep it a surprise.

Happy birthday Kat & Brody!!! We love you!

12 comments:
Happy Birthday little love bugs. I remember it like yesterday hearing that they were born and healthy. Praise God for these miracles. Can't wait to see what the next year brings for you all!
Happy Birthday K&B!!!!!
Looks like they really enjoyed their ice cream! yum, yum!!!!!
Love Kats smiling picture and adore Brody's sad picture!!!
Happy Birthday!!! I love the ice cream pictures! Glad they enjoyed the treat and of course the video and other pictures are so cute...especially grumpy Brody...*L* I love it! :)
Awww! Such sweet photos! Even when Brody "is not in the mood", you catch him at his most fussily adorable.
Happy Birthday, you two sweetie pies!! My, how time flies.
Sweet little babies! Happy Birthday you big two year olds!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
YEAH!!! Happy 2 to both of you. Hugs and kisses.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kat & Brody!
Brody's pics were quite funny:)
LOVE Brody's drama face--the agony!!! Happy Birthday little ones!
shelly
Awww, Kat's picture is beautiful and the one of Brody crying on the floor with his blanket is a keeper as well! You wouldn't think so now...but one day you will cherish those tantrums as well as all the happy moments. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDOS!!!!
So does Brody like ice cream now? I love the drama in his 2 year old pictures. lol
Kat looks like a little princess sitting there all content. :) Happy birthday!
These photos are great!! I think Brody's should be a poster for the terrible two's. ;) BTW...what's the hook-up at Baskin-Robbins?? Do tell!
Post a Comment