
On Saturday we celebrated Kat & Brody's 2nd birthday with a visit from Mother Goose. It was a fun day of face painting, animal balloons, magic shows and story time. I say 'day', but really it was only 1.5 hours. We decided to do a smaller party this year, but looking back at the pictures it looks much bigger than what we had plan. But really it was all the cousins and just a few play friends. I think Kat and Brody had a good time, although Kat really didn't pay much attention to the story time. She was in love with the face painting. All her paintings took place on her hands and arms since she could watch Mother Goose while she was doing it. Greg kept calling her 'Kat Von D' with all of her painting tats. It took a lot to pull her away from the table so that other kids could get a painting done. I think Brody just enjoyed running around with the boys in the backyard and of course opening the presents. It was a beautiful day and we had the party right before the rain storm came in. Perfect. Of course we missed a few people at the party - like Aunt Stephanie. But we made sure to send home some cake for her because it was her favorite. Costco cake is THE best. It really is. All in all it was a good day. Tomorrow is the 2nd year well check for Kat & Brody so I'm really interested to hear their weights and measurements. I'll be sure to post those. Here are just some pictures from Saturday:









6 comments:
Oh- the party looks just precious! They look like they had a blast. Congrats on having 2 2 year olds :)
That looks like such a fun party!! I love all of Kats tats!!! Too cute! Looks like Brody had fun playing too!!!!! I wish we could have been there!
What an adorable party! I love it. I'll have to try a costco cake next year (or maybe for #3's b-day in May - or any reason). lol
I am eager to hear their weights/lengths!
Glad the party went so well and that you just missed the rain! PHEW! Mother Goose looks like a blast and it looks like the kids had a great time! Great pictures! :)
Mother Goose was good - she kept the kids entertained; especially Riley and Dylan -- I think they loved her the most. The cake was real good too - you can never go wrong with Costco cake. Glad your babies had such a nice party .. looks like they scored some cool new toys too. Gotta love it. Connor had fun. He liked all the balloons.
Great pictures! Happy Birthday:)
Post a Comment