A video from today. It is of nothing special, but after watching it I thought it was a good example of the difference between Kat & Brody. You can see how Kat is constantly going going going and Brody is a take it easy kind of guy. He also sort of says truck too! It sounds like "guck" but this is the sound he makes when I try to get him to say either truck or duck so I've come to the conclusion that it means both :). And I thought he was feeling better but he was extremely cranky today. I'm hoping that's not a sign that he has an ear infection. I'm going to watch him closely tomorrow. Luckily our doctor's office is open part of the day in case we need to go in.
1 year ago

6 comments:
Love the video....and Brody is saying 'truck'!! Good job Brody! And Kat is just on the go! I love that she fell down and just got up and kept going! And that climber toy looks fun! When you did you get that? Do they like it????
That is hilarious! Baby down! I love the sucking from the cup, he was thirsty! It is interesting to see their differences...they are awesome!
I think Brody is saying truck! Good job Brody!!! I thought it was funny how he was getting his lips ready to drink his milk. And Celia said 'hi' to Brody. lol
You're funny! "baby down"
I was CRACKING UP at Kat running all over the place....she is just like Jake and Brody is just like Zack. So funny!!! :)
baby down, I love it!
Kat is a wild women, how cute!
What a big boy with his "truck" Yay!
Cute! Kat really is a little energizer bunny:) That looks like a soft and squishy truck! I am glad he is feeling better.. he looks better than the sad pic below:( Hope he doesn't end up having an ear infection.
Post a Comment