Here are just a few random pictures:
Greg picked up some alphabet magnets at the grocery store because they love to take magnets off and on the refrigerator. They really liked these, however we soon discovered that the small magnets in the back pop off so we have to take them all off. I will be on the hunt for some baby safe magnets because it kept them busy for a long time :).
Here is Kat reading. She loves loves loves books. She will grab a book (usually Polar Bear Polar Bear) and bring it to me to read to her. If I don't reach out and grab the book she will take my hand and put the book in it, then she backs herself into my lap and sits there as I read the book over and over again. It's really sweet and I cherish that bonding moment, but after the 10th time of reading the same lyrics I start to get a little crazy :).
Just wanted to show this picture of Kat today, you can see the dark bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep! I just don't know what to do with her and naps. Usually babies will forgo one nap, but she doesn't want to take either! She talks her entire nap time, I don't know how Brody sleeps through it.
Kat has been standing on her own a lot lately, just for short periods of time. Tonight she even drank some of her bottle while standing up. Hopefully that means she'll be walking soon. She loves to walk while you are holding her hands, but if you let go she will fall to her knees.

5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see the ones your photographer got!! PS: I hear ya with reading the same book 1 million times!!
I bet Kat will be walking in no time since she is standing on her own like that!!!! Watch out!!!!!
Love the pics and can't wait to see the ones from the photographer!!! And I can't wait to hear all about the zoo today!!
Fun times!!!
I can't wait to see the photo shoot pics!
That is so sweet how much Kat likes books. How can you resist? You could always change the words! LOL
Brandon sleeps more than Faith and will sleep right through her babbling and even her SCREAMING! I don't know how he does it.
NAKED BUTTS! That is such a cute picture!!! What a cute bathroom I might add... love the towels.
Oh my, where to start! so many cute pictures. I love the baby butts. lol
I bet Kat will be taking steps within a couple weeks. It sounds like she is doing the things Celia was doing right in that order.
I think we should invent baby safe magnets. Check a teacher store because you may find foam letters which are complete magnets on the back, not magnet circles. I have some somewhere, but I can't find them in my teacher boxes.
That sounds so sweet about Kat making you read to her. lol Nicholas loves books, Celia likes to close them. lol
I haven't looked at your blog in a little while and had lots to catch up on! I love the naked butts photo-- that is a really cute one! And Kat is walking. yayyyy. The zoo looked fun, too. :)
Post a Comment